Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Drum-Roll Please


Yes! We are having a baby! 
I don't think it'd be possible to be more excited for this precious gift the Lord has given us! Now the world knows! This was my brilliant way to announce to the world that our little peanut will be here soon. The morning sickness has dulled my creativity, but when it subsides we'll see if I can get together a photo or two of the ever growing bump. Until then, I will be researching more than could ever be necessary about baby things trying to figure out how much of it is propaganda and what this tiny baby will actually need. Any recommendations welcomed... In the form of a recommendation rather than the form of a commandment - if you have ever been pregnant I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I mean ;) love love

No comments: