Tuesday, June 25, 2013


 
Mr. and I headed a few hours out of LA LA Land this past weekend for one last time away before peanut gets here. After a season of non-stop go go go we needed this break more than we even realized. From Friday evening to Monday afternoon we embraced all that the relaxation could offer! I turned my phone off for the entire weekend and it was LIBERATING! I have done this once or twice in the past, and it is seriously amazing. To be disconnected from the constant attack of social media and just being so connected to everything all the time is sooo good! Seriously - try it sometime - even just for a few hours. Anyways, we sat by the pool, slept, and ate delicious food. Thanking the Lord repeatedly for this time of rest and cherishing such sweet time with my amazing husband. Here are a few pics -Baci Baci

 

 

No comments: