Monday, July 14, 2014

pondering … 10 months


Where did ten months go?! People always warn you that life speeds up as you get older. But no one could have really prepared me for how quickly this time would just fly by. This little man is not so little, he is chatty, incredibly mobile, and full of his little personality; and what a personality it is. I wish I could remember every little moment: every hand clap, every smile, every stubbornness, all of it.
I always think about the verse where it says "Mary pondered all of these things in her heart," referring to Jesus as a baby. I think that is such a great way to approach all of this. I cannot remember every single tiny detail of every one of Hudson's days, but I can remember moments. And you can bet that I will continue to ponder and treasure all of these little things in my heart.

No comments: