Thursday, December 27, 2012

I got crafty

As Mr. Fab and I were out shopping for gifts, we found things we liked but needed a finishing touch to the gifts for my mom, his mom, and our sister-in-law. I'd seen so many ideas on Pinterest, and I was determined that I, a wife of 1 year+, an educated woman, could figure out how to BE CRAFTY, it does not come naturally the way the desire to be in control does :/ not my strongest character point at times. Anyways I searched and searched, developed my plan, and headed to Trader Joes. From this, came the most amazing coconut, almond, sugar scrub! My mother-in-law loved it so much she asked for the recipe, so this is for you Moma Fabs ;)



Sugar Scrub Recipe!

Mix: 3 cups organic sugar, 1 1/2 cups organic coconut oil, and 1/2 tsp 100% almond extract
Store in an airtight container, and enjoy baby soft skin

I took the craftiness to a new level by making my own Modge Podge to attach the initial logo for each family member. It was so easy.

Easiest Modge Podge Recipe!
Mix equal parts: white vinegar, water, flour, and sugar

I know ... I'm even amazed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love this! I want to try!
-Sarah <3