Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Grieving for Strangers


The phenomenon of grieving for someone's loss that you've never met is a strange one. To feel so heavy and truly just ache for a complete stranger is honestly unexplainable to me. But when I read about Ryan's tragic accident this morning my heart broke for his mama and daddy. The deep pain of losing a child is truly unfathomable to me. I am praying and ask all of you to pray pray pray for these sweet parents. They need strength beyond anything they could ever muster up. They need love and support. I know that I cannot even come close to understanding the depth of need they have right now, but please be praying for Jacqui and Dan.
Life comes so much more in to perspective when tragedies like this happen. Remember that life is so valuable, it is fleeting, in the blink of an eye it changes. 
He is truly near to the broken hearted, and His ways are higher than ours, even when the way seems so wrong - He is faithful. 

If you'd like to financially support this family please visit thrivemoms.com/blog

No comments: