Monday, May 5, 2014

Jacob


This man is amazing. He loves me better than I could ever deserve. He puts up and often even goes along with my crazy ideas. He loves Hudson with the deepest father's love. And he has been working harder than anyone I know. He is currently in school almost more than full time, taking way more units than he should be, growing his photography business, and working retail to keep something steady coming in, so I can stay home full time with our little man; and all while being the best husband and dad in the world. Thank you Jake for being amazing, thank you for being the answer to prayers I didn't know how to pray, thank you for a better life than I could have asked for. You inspire me, encourage me, and accept me. I love you more than I know how to say.
We would love all the prayers you have to offer over this next week as he finishes up finals and some major projects. Baci baci.

No comments: